Dear Visitor, following consultation of this website, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
With reference to this data processing, also pursuant to art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679, hereafter G.D.P.R), the following information are provided.
Data Controller is RICERCA CHIMICA INOX SERVICE SRL in the person of its legal representative, with registered office in via Enrico Fermi, 22 – 35040 Vighizzolo d’Este (PD) Italy. Contact data are: email email@example.com – phone +39 0429 99145.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The information system and software procedures relied upon to operate this website acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This data category includes, for instance, IP addresses or the domain names of the computers or other terminal equipment used by any user connected to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment. These data are only processed in order to extract statistical anonymous information and check correct functioning of the services, they are immediately cancelled after the processing.
Data provided by users
Sending electronic messages, on the basis of the user’s free, voluntary, explicit choice, to the email addresses of this website, entails the acquisition of the sender’s contact information – which is necessary to provide a reply – as well as of any and all the personal data communicated in that manner. The voluntary release of business cards containing personal data and other contact information on the occasion of Trade Fairs, conferences, visits to company sites, entails the acquisition of the provided data, to fulfill the specific requests.
Specific information notices will be displayed on the pages of this website that are used to provide specific services, and submitted, if needed, to the subject’s consent.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND OPTIONALITY OF PROVIDING DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide his personal data to request the sending of informative material or for other communications. Failure to provide such data may make impossible to obtain what is requested.
Personal data collected , necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, or to perform an effective management of business relationships, will be processed without express consent (article 6, paragraph 1, letter B of G.D.P.R.), and will be used for the following purposes:
1. need to perform pre-contractual activities necessary for the conclusion of: a business partnership, a purchase order, a contract and its following legal obligations and fulfillment;
2. execution of contracts concluded and its following legal obligations and fulfillment, such as organizational tasks like relationships to: agents and representatives, contractors, external professionals;
3. protection of contractual rights;
4. fulfilment of legal obligations required by the law, by EU legislation or by an order from authority, even with the support of outside experts;
5. litigation management, insolvency management, default management;
6. information of insolvency;
7. internal statistical analyses;
The release of data and its processing should be regarded as optional under the following conditions:
8. marketing activities through the sending of advertising and promotional material on products and services similar to those ones of the subject of the existing business relationship.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The Company, as the data controller, and each of the external and internal managers, will manage and store the personal data collected through the use of automated and/or paper-based tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or voluntary disclosed by the user.
The processing of personal data will be carried out with manual, computerized and telematic tools, which employees from business department, production department, financial department and logistic department will be able to access to, and then learn about them. These operators are expressly designated by the controller, in charge of data processing, may carry out operations for consultation, use, processing, comparison, as well as any other suitable operation, even automatic, in compliance with current rules, aimed to guarantee, inter alia, data confidentiality and security, but even accuracy, update and relevance for data, in relation to the declared purposes.
Specific security measures , as provided for by art. 32 of G.D.P.R., are observed to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Data is managed only by personnel authorized by the data controller.
DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
Personal data may be disclosed to specific subjects named as “recipients”, pursuant to art.4 point 9 of G.D.P.R. in order to perform all needed operations to comply with the purposes described within the policy, including but not limited to:
• transport companies, forwarding agents for all operations concerning goods shipment and customs procedures, traco services and mail services;
• bank agencies;
• insurance companies;
• professionals and advisers;
• financial authorities and other companies or public authorities in fulfillment of legal obligations;
• if required, as a result of verification, inspections, audits and checks, by the following bodies: local offices for Revenue Agency and other entities of financial authorities, judicial authority, labour inspector and social security institutions;
• subjects who can access data in accordance to law regulations or Community legislations or secondary legislations;
• subjects you have indicated for instrumental reasons to perform their tasks on your behalf;
• other subjects to be used, from time to time, if deemed necessary, for obligations connected to the contractual and commercial relationship;
• agents, representatives, procurers;
With reference to purposes from number 1 to 5, data could be disclosed to agents, representatives, procurers who operate for the signatory, contractors, freelancers and client companies.
With reference to purpose number 6 on solvency, data communication is generally not provided externally, without prejudice to their transfer to agents or representatives of the signatory, responsible for the management of unpaid invoices.
These subjects, if deemed necessary, will be named “processors”, pursuant to article 4, letter 8 of G.D.P.R.
With reference to purpose 7, data communication is generally not provided without prejudice to the disclosure of statistics in aggregated and anonymous form.
Personal data processed for the above mentioned purposes will be stored for the time period necessary to fulfil the purposes of their processing, and no later than 10 years from the cessation of purposes, that means for the time period connected to storage obligations for purposes under applicable laws and regulations.
Personal data can be transferred to European Union countries or to third countries compared to those ones of the European Union, or to international organizations. If a decision on adequacy is taken by the EU Commission, this will be notified to the interested party.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
The subjects whose processed data belongs to, enjoy the rights of articles 15,16,17,18 of G.D.P.R. (access with confirmation of personal data processing; rectification or erasure of personal data, restriction of processing where the conditions apply).
The user concerned has the right to object the processing og his personal data, in any case, for legitimate reasons.
Requests should be sent to:
by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
by mail service to: RICERCA CHIMICA INOX SERVICE SRL via Enrico Fermi, 22 -35040 Vighizzolo d’Este (PD) Italy.
Data subjects can complain to supervisory authority: Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).