Confidence in Italian Chemical Industry
RICERCA CHIMICA GROUP has developed the Manifesto “Confidence in Italian Chemical Industry”, which is its inspiration, and wishes to go it public, with the hope that principles contained may become a source for discussion for the whole Modern Chemical Industry Sector who believes in Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Italian Chemical Industry intends to contribute actively and increasingly to the economic and social development of the Country, acting in accordance with principles of environmental sustainability.
- Italian Chemical Industry targets the study, the formulation and the manufacturing of Chemical Products having zero impact on environment and operator.
- Italian Chemical Industry is committed to prefer the use of raw materials easily available on market.
- Italian Chemical Industry is committed to promoting New Reserches aimed to Chemical Products reaching progressively the minor environmental impact, using the most advanced technological and scientific systems.
- Italian Chemical Industry si committed to promoting self-conscious behaviour by the workers in charge for Chemical Products manufacturing, and by the Customers.
- Italian Chemical Industry is committed to seek for new chemical products which reduce the use of electricity both during manufacturing processes and during the usage phase of products.
- Italian Chemical Industry is committed to investing in human resources training, to qualify the workforce and to guarantee future national employment.
- Italian Chemical Industry is committed to promoting initiatives and new approaches on environment, guaranteeing the long term sustainability of the choices made, respecting the habitat where we live, safeguarding the natural and historical heritage for the benefit of future generations.
- Italian Chemical Industry is committed to promoting low impact products even in Developing Countries, supporting their economic growth by providing solutions that meet environmental sustainability.
- Italian Chemical Industry is committed to significantly boost resources dedicated to Research and Development of New Chemical Products, in accordance with the principles set forth in this Manifesto.